Are You Well Aware
Name: Are You Well Aware
Date: April 17, 2018
Time: 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM MDT
These interactive, two-hour courses are designed to educate private well owners on best practices for protecting their drinking water.
- Homeowners will learn how to conduct an assessment of their well’s condition, potential contaminant sources, and other factors that can affect their water quality.
- Proper septic system maintenance and potential impacts on ground water will be discussed.
- Informational packets and well assessment forms will be provided to participants.
- Well water test kits will be available to take home after the course; payment for testing is made separately from this course (payment for testing is sent to the laboratory when the test kit is mailed in).
- Once participants have had a chance to conduct their own well assessment, GLWQD staff will follow up after the course to provide recommendations.
- The cost of the course is $10, paid online during registration with your credit card. This will cover materials and light refreshments.