Seasonal Gift Shop / Admissions Clerks
Both full and part time positions available.
DURATION: Beginning May thru October and April thru September
- Should have a friendly and engaging personality and comfortable working with the public
- Basic Mathematics: You will be handling money from customers and taking stock of supplies. The ability to add and subtract quickly is necessary.
- Customer Service Skills: you will often be speaking directly to the customer. Good listening skills, speaking and communicating calmly, effectively and in a friendly manner with patience.
- Stamina: Often standing for long periods of time.
- Flexibility: You might be asked to work nights, weekends and extended hours. Having a flexible schedule is key.
- Walk in and drop your resume at the Center’s gift shop OR
- Email your resume to Teresa Snider at email@example.com or fax to 406-646-7004 OR
- Mail your materials to: Grizzly & Wolf Discovery Center; P.O. Box 996; West Yellowstone, MT 59758 (Attn: Application for Seasonal Gift Shop / Admissions Clerk)
- Inquiries about the position, please call 406-646-7001