Buck's T-4 Lodging & Dining
Buck's T-4 Lodge and Dining is hiring qualified Housekeeping Attendants. The chosen candidate will promote a positive image of the property by displaying a pleasant and upbeat personality during each guest interaction and will be comfortable responding to and carrying out specific guest needs and requests.
- Cleaning and resetting guest bedroom and bathroom areas
- Changing linens and making beds
- Organizing collateral on tables and straightening furniture
- Dusting and vacuuming of rooms
- Courteous and helpful to Hotel guests, including reporting any guest requests or preferences
- Agreeable and positive attitude towards fellow Buck's T-4 staff
- Completing assigned tasks in a timely manner as outlined by supervisors
- Perform additional duties as assigned that my be outside of the normal scope of duties based on business needs.
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 10 lbs and sometimes life and/or move up to 25 lbs
- Ability to bend, lift items, work on hands and knees, and work with cleaning chemicals
- Exert physical effort in being able to clean several rooms per shift
- High school graduate or have equivalent GED
- Available to work all shifts including weekends and holidays
- Friendly, helpful, responsible, cheerful team player wieht initiative to learn all things Buck's and who takes pride in his/her work
- Detail oriented
- Able to complete taskes thoroughly yet quickly and efficiently
- Must be able to lift 50 -75 lbs as well as stand, bend and walk for 6 - 8 hours per day
- Due to the duties of this job, employees can't have allergies to cleaning chemicals or dirt/dust. Face masks may be provided if needed.