Black Tie Ski Rentals Full Time Office/Reservationist Position
Black Tie Ski Rentals of Big Sky
Start Date: Nov 24, 2017 completion April 16, 2018
(Training prior to start date Nov. 21, 2017)
Looking for a responsible, motivated, organized and team oriented individual to work in the Black Tie Ski Rentals Office, answering phones, taking reservations, handling daily/monthly billing, and most importantly enjoy a friendly and fun work environment!
Job Experience Preferred (but not required):
- Office experience preferred but not mandatory.
- You will be working in an environment where efficiency and attention to detail is important.
- Customer service is priority.
- Answering phones and taking reservations.
- Effective and appropriate communication skills with customers are critical.
- Computer experience is preferred.
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Office (e-mail)
- Learn our Custom Reservation System, DSR
- Taking pertinent information for reservations, by phone or e-mail.
- Billing - charging/refunding credit cards.
- Data entry and compilation
- Handle Tour Operator monthly billing.
- Keep daily operations and reservation paperwork organized.
- Greet walk in rental traffic in front office.
- General shop and office organization and cleanliness.
General Schedule: Two Full Day Shift from 7:30am to 5:30pm, three evening shift 3:30pm to 10:00pm and TWO FULL DAYS OFF. There is PLENTY OF SKI TIME included with this position!
Starting Pay $13.00/ hour, Fun work environment, Shop Forms, FREE use of equipment for family visiting and a pass deal offered!!